WWE Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Reloaded

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has purchased World Wrestling Entertainment from Vince McMahon and is ready to start fresh.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking to the office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Walking to the office Empty
PostSubject: Walking to the office   Walking to the office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Torrie's fringe fell across her eyes, sighing in frustration she pushed it aside once more and continued to walk down the corridoor. Her bag was heavy on her shoulder as she continued to her new office, her mind weighed her down just as much as she thought of all that she had to before the day was out. Her roster was slowly growing but she knew that the company had a long way to go before it matched the success of what it used to be. Another worry that plagued her was finding staff to help her, she wanted loyalty in her employees as well as perfection...

"Well I'll be damned." Torrie groaned at the voice behind her and continued walking, she quickened her pace in the hopes of losing them but they sped to a jog to keep up. She was a few seconds from the office door but of course her day had to get worse before it improved. "If it isn't pretty Ms Wilson." JBL leaned across the door and flashed his smile at her. "Looking as lovely as ever." Rolling her eyes she tried to push past, he blocked her way and placed an arm around her shoulder.

"Hello John." Torrie's voice was cold and flat, it lacked John's warmth and Charisma. He seemed to notice and made it his mission to inject it by the end of the day. "What can I do for you?" She asked as if she didn't care.

"How about you show me a smile and give me your number?" Torrie glared at him. "I'll settle for a smile..." He continued, she placed a finger on his lips and forced a quick smile.

"Goodbye John." She said in a cheery voice as she placed her hand on the doorhandle and began to open it. She felt his hand move down her back as he spoke.

"I hope we can be friends Torrie." His sleazy voice made her shudder but she tolerated him for the sake of her company. "Very..." His hand continued moving as she pushed the door open. "Close...." She was about to step inside the office when she felt his hand slap her backside, she turned towards him with a scowl on her face. "Friends." He smiled once again before taking his leave.

She thought about shouting after him but simply didn't have the energy, instead she threw her bags to the ground and collapsed into her chair. It had the first of many long days, but she'd get by.

Continued by: Anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://wreloaded.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Walking to the office   Walking to the office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 pm

The Camera Is Fixed On the Right of Torrie's Office and We see JBL leaving the corridor outside Torrie's office.

The Camera Then Slides to the left of Torrie's office and one of WWE's divas Gail Kim comes into view.
Gail knocks on Torrie's door even though it's wide open.

Torrie (While Unpacking Boxes) Shouts: "COME IN!"

Torrie Looks up and sees Gail at her doorway.

Gail (Warmly): "Hey Torrie, Ignore John, He hits on all of us, the slimeball"

Torrie Giggles Along With Gail

Gail: "So, firstly, i'd just really like to thank you for giving me my role as Smackdown General Manager, I won't let you down."

Torrie Is Once Again Unpacking And looks up again and looks like she is going to speak...

((OOC)))- Continued By Torrie Only!
Back to top Go down
Torrie Wilson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking to the office   Walking to the office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Torrie pushed a box across the desk and replaced it with a bag full of ring attires and various in ring accessories. "Don't mention it." She muttered as she began sorting through the box, it was full of old photos and memories from her original time in the wwe. It was so hard to grasp that now it was her show and she was more than just a T&A girl. "I'm glad to have you around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking to the office   Walking to the office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Gail Smiles Warmly. She goes to leave the office but remembers she had something else to say.
She walks back to Torrie's desk and smiles once more.

Gail: "Torrie, I know now probably isn't the right time, but still, remember when you were a Smackdown! diva and there was no title? Well i was thinking could we possibly get a title for Smackdown too? I mean i'm now a smackdown diva and i am the general manager so i think my brand should have equal rights to a women's title."

Torrie Looks Stressed But Smiles At Gail's desire to have a new women's title.

Torrie: "Well, Gail... What can i say?"

((OCC))- Continued By Torrie
Back to top Go down
Torrie Wilson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking to the office   Walking to the office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Torrie looked down at a photo of her and a close friend. Michelle McCool had been another diva who was hungry for a chance to prove Smackdown divas were worthy of a title, could she really deny these girls another chance?

"I'll see what I can do." She said placing the photo in her jeans pocket. "Maybe a tournament or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking to the office   Walking to the office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Gail Hugs Torrie In Delight.

Gail: "Well whatever it takes, i mean my girls deserve a shot right?"

Torrie Smiles at gail and nods.

Gail: "Really, thanks so much, Smackdown will not let you down."

Gail leaves Torrie's locker room with a smile on her face.

The Camera Fades To Black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking to the office   Walking to the office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking to the office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE Reloaded :: Roleplaying :: Promos and interviews-
Jump to: